JPSHE accepts submissions that are between 15 and 20 double-spaced pages in length, excluding abstract, references, and appendices. Manuscripts must conform to the standards set forth in the 6th edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, including a brief abstract of no more than 150 words. Manuscripts submitted should not be under consideration by another publication.
Authors are asked to submit a blind copy of the manuscript, along with a separate file containing contact information for all authors (title, institutional affiliation, address, telephone number, email, and brief author biographies), to email@example.com by February 1, 2015, for consideration in the 2015 volume. Authors will receive confirmation of received manuscripts within five business days.
- February – Manuscripts undergo a desk review for appropriateness to the journal’s aims. Authors notified when pieces are sent out for review.
- March – April – Peer review period.
- April/May – Authors notified of publication decisions.
- July 1 – Author revisions due.
- July – August – final edits, with author input as needed
- September – Publication
For more information, Click Here.